RiverHorse Farm provides a highly flexible program, designed to meet the individual needs of every horse and rider. The board service includes feeding twice or three times daily (according to the horses' requirements), frequent hay and water checks, multiple stall cleanings daily, and ample turnout in any of the property's 22 lush grass paddocks. The barn managers strive to fully accommodate boarders' schedules and horses' preferences; a series of turnout shifts are available, as well as night and full-time turnout programs.
In addition to a well-bedded, windowed 12 x 12 stall with antique wrought-iron details, each boarder will find:
- Ample stall-front space for tack trunk or grooming kit, with blanket bar
- Heated tack room with refrigerator and microwave
- One heated indoor wash stall and one outdoor wash stall
- Full use of the farm's high quality facilities and extensive trail system*
*Please note: accessing the North Salem Bridle Trails Association trails requires purchasing an annual pass, which must be obtained directly from NSBTA and is not included in board.
These facilities include:
- Spacious indoor ring with lights, jumps, dressage letters, spectator seating area and dust-free TravelRight footing
- Large outdoor ring with full set of show jumps, including walls and liverpool
- Carefully-maintained outdoor dressage arena with letters
- Eric Bull-designed cross country schooling area and galloping track, featuring jumps from Beginner Novice through Preliminary, including corners, a chevron, tables, drop jumps, and water complex